Orders are dispatched by ENVIDIAME from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm. Orders received on Saturdays – Sundays and public holidays will be dispatched on Monday or at the following business day.
ENVIDIAME dispatches to all around the world using EXPORT BOX by Poste Italiane.
While placing the order, it’s important you provide the correct email adress and phone number.
Delivery to Italia: If the courier delivers your parcel when you’re not in, he will try to deliver it another time at no additional charge. If this second attempt fails, the courier will leave a note of failed delivery and the parcel will be stocked at the nearest post office for 7 days. After 7 days, the parcel will be sent back to the sender and no reimbursement will be granted to the buyer.
Delivery to the rest of the world: If the courier delivers your parcel when you’re not in, they will try to deliver it another time at no additional charge. If this second attempt fails, the courier will leave a card to advise this to you and the parcel will be stocked at the local depot for 7 days. After 7 days, the parcel will be sent back to the sender and no reimbursement will be granted to the buyer.
If you have already placed your order, we will not be able to change the delivery address. Orders are delivered from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Estimated deliver time from date shipped
ITALY: 5-7 business days
REST OF THE WORLD: 7-10 business days
ENVIDIAME does not accept any responsibility for delays of its service caused as a result of circumstances beyond our control, for international shipping delays, such as customs delays and is not responsible for any customs duties or taxes.
ENVIDIAME reserves the right to postpone the deliver in case of events caused by force majeure.
- 1 General – Scope of Application
- The Terms & Conditions below shall apply to all business relationships between Envidiame and the customer formed through the Online Shop. The version in force at the time the contract is concluded shall be the relevant version.
- 2 Offer, acceptance, conclusion of contract
- Our offers are subject to change without notice and are not binding.
- By ordering the desired goods, the customer makes a binding declaration of their contractual offer. The receipt of the order shall be confirmed by us without delay. The confirmation of receipt does not represent a binding acceptance of the order.
- Insofar as the fulfillment of the legal transactions, deliveries or services offered requires any approval under German or European foreign trade law or the U.S. Export Control Regulations, the fulfillment of the contract shall be subject to the condition precedent. If such approval is not granted or not complied with, or if subject-matter-related collateral clauses are not fulfilled, the contract shall be ineffective.
- In case the goods are not or are only partially available, we reserve the right not to supply, to supply only part of the goods or to supply later. The customer will be informed of this without delay.
- 3 Dispatch/delivery period/proviso regarding delivery
1. We will process your order promptly and effect shipment within 1 -3 days in Italy and 3 -5 days in other countries. In exceptional cases, the delivery period may be longer. No goods will be dispatched on Saturdays and Sundays. For the shipment of our goods we rely on the services of Export Box of Poste Italiane.
- 4 Retention of title
- We shall reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
- The customer shall be obliged to handle the goods with care for as long as the reservation of ownerships lasts.
- 5 Right of revocation for the consumer – Right of withdraval
- Consumers may revoke their order in writing and by returning the item within a period of two weeks without providing reasons. This period shall begin at the earliest when this information is received. To comply with the revocation period it is sufficient to dispatch the revocation or return the item in good time.
Send any revocations to email@example.com
Consequences of withdraval
- If an effective withdraval has been made, the services received by both parties shall be returned. If the goods received cannot be returned in whole or in part or can only be returned in damaged condition, the consumer has to provide compensation for lost value.
- When returning goods from a shipment, the consumer shall bear the cost of the return shipment if the delivered goods were in accordance with the order and the purchase price was not yet paid. Otherwise the return shipment shall be free of cost.
- 6 Prices and payment
- All prices in our Online Shop are indicated in Euro including statutory VAT.
- Limited special offers are identified as such in the description of the individual items on our website.
- The payment of the purchase price can be effected by direct debit or by credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard).
- 7 2-year-warranty for perfect quality / guarantee
- Envidiame products are high-quality products. If, despite proper treatment, a processing or material defect should nonetheless occur within two years of the invoice date, we will assume responsibility and replace or repair the product
- In case of a warranty claim, the customer can simply return the product to us, enclosing the original invoice.
- 8 Restrictions of liability
- In case of a slightly negligent breach of non-essential contractual obligations and where such breach does not place at risk the fulfillment of the contract, neither we nor our vicarious agents shall be liable. The above limitations of liability shall not affect any claims of the customer arising from product liability or warranties. Further, the liability limitations shall not apply to physical injuries, health impairment or deaths attributable to us.
- We are liable only for our own contents on our web site. Where we provide links enabling access to other web sites, we shall not be responsible for the contents of such sites. We do not assume any responsibility for external contents. If we receive any information about illegal contents on external websites, we will block the link to such pages without delay.
- 9 Final provisions
- D. Lgs. 206/05 ed il D. Lgs. 70/03 are the applicable laws. The provisions of the UN purchase law shall not apply.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be our headquarters in Fano.
- Should any provisions of this contract with the customer, including the present Terms and Conditions, be or become ineffective in whole or in part, this shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions. The provision that is ineffective in whole or in part shall be replaced by a provision that corresponds to the commercial purpose of the ineffective provision.