All data provided to ENVIDIAME are treated in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 L.D. 196/03:
1. HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING
The processing manager of the personal data collected from the consultation of this website is ENVIDIAME, via Madonna del Cavaliere161, Fano (PU) Italia – C.F. SRTMHL84A70G479C –VAT number: 02566450413;
2. WHERE AND HOW THE DATA ARE PROCESSED
User’s details are collected and utilized exclusively for activities related to the launch or the operations of the services provided by ENVIDIAME, for fulfilment of obligations prescribed by laws, regulations and European legislations and for excersing our rights in legal branch.
By creating an Account in ENVIDIAME, the User accepts to receive from ENVIDIAME to the email address provided during the registration commercial offers and/or information related to the services provided by ENVIDIAME.
The User can unsubscribe sending an email to email@example.com. The User can in any case benefit from the services provided by ENVIDIAME and take part in sales actions directly on the website.
3. MANDATORY NATURE OF DATA PROVIDING
The provision of data, marked as mandatory on the form, is strictly necessary for attainment of services, and any refusal to answer will make it impossible for ENVIDIAME to fulfill the registration process and therefore provide its services.
4. CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Data, strictly necessary for the processing, could be communicated to subjects appointed by ENVIDIAME to deliver services related to the registration on the website www.envidiame.it and online purchases.
In particular, data could be communicated to:
1. Subjects, companies or institutions cooperating with ENVIDIAME in the administrative, financial or tax fields.
2. Subjects appointed by ENVIDIAME to fulfill activities and services connected to sales process e.g. customer care, logistic centre, shipment company; individuals that work in the post-sale department and any other external partner with whom the communication is needed to fulfill obligations of ENVIDIAME.
3. Public authorities or administrations carrying out legal duties.
The communication of personal data is forbidden.
5. DATA PROCESSING ARRANGEMENTS
Data processing will be carried out with electronic or automatic means, based on indicated purposes and also upon expiry of the period that is necessary for achieving the different purposes for which the data had been previously collected or processed and with arrangements that ensure security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance of the current legislations, through the adoption of appropriate measures in order to prevent alteration, deletion, destruction, unauthorized access or treatment that is not in accordance with the purposes of the collection. The applied procedures furthermore guarantee that access to personal data is allowed solely to people entrusted with handling on behalf of our Company.
6. DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
Data processing will be carried out upon expiry of the period that is necessary for achieving the different purposes for which the data had been previously collected or processed in fulfilment of obligations prescribed by laws and regulations.
Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
This information is intended for all parties that visit and interact with the Envidiame Internet website (hereafter, the “Company”).
The Company will process your personal data in accordance with the provisions set out in Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as subsequently amended (hereafter, the “Privacy Code”). Therefore, we hereby inform you of the following information, in compliance with the cited Article 13 of Legislative Decree:
The IT systems and the software procedures designated to operate this website acquire some personal data during their normal operation; the transmission of such data is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
The information concerned is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its inherent nature such information could enable the users to be identified via processing and associations with data held by third parties.
This data category includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers utilised by the users that connect with the site, the URI (“Uniform Resource Identifier”) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained with the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (positive result, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and to the IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the site’s use and to monitor the website’s correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to establish liability in the case of hypothetical computer crimes which damage the site: except for this possibility, the data concerning web contacts do not currently remain for more than 7 days.
We take this opportunity to inform you that Envidiame will process your data in compliance with the provisions set out in Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as subsequently amended; therefore, such data processing will be based on principles of good standing, lawfulness and transparency and protect your confidentiality and your rights. Therefore, we provide you with the following information, pursuant to the cited Article 13 of Legislative Decree:
- The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: :
(a) to fulfil the obligations arising as the result of the contractual relationships established between you and the Company;
(b) to fulfil the administrative and accounting obligations (management/processing of purchase orders, correspondence, invoicing, etc.) associated with the cited contractual relationships
(c) to fulfil the obligations which arise under the law, regulations and in general, under legislation, also European Union legislation, applicable from time to time
- The data processing will be performed with the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means.
- Providing the data is a mandatory requirement to achieve the foregoing purposes. Any refusal to provide the data requested or providing incorrect data could entail the non-execution or partial execution of the duties entrusted to the Company and/or the impossibility of continuing the relationship established with the Company concerned.
- The data will not be disclosed. The data will be accessible to the Company’s employees designated to process such data in order to fulfil the purposes set out in points (a), (b) and (c) above; the data may be disclosed to third parties, including our commercial partners and authorised service suppliers, exclusively for administrative and accounting purposes associated with the cited contractual relationships established with the Company and to better fulfil the obligations which arise as the result of such relationships.
- Moreover, the data may be disclosed/rendered accessible to parties entrusted with the service to maintain/develop our IT system for the time necessary to execute such service.
- Your data will be stored by our Company for the period of time required to ensure the correct fulfilment of the cited contractual obligations, without prejudice to the need to store the data for a longer period, in accordance with the applicable legislation, also the applicable accounting legislation.
- Envidiame with registered office in Fano (PU) is the data controller
- You have the right to be informed, at any time, regarding which data are available to the Company and how such data is used, in accordance with the provisions envisaged under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, the corresponding text of which is provided in full in the paragraph below, “Data subject’s rights”.
Data subject’s rights.
You have the right to be informed, at any time, regarding which data are available to the Company and how such data is used. You may exercise your rights, at any time, towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 by forwarding an e-mail to the person responsible for processing your data.
The full text of Article 7 is provided below for your ready reference:
“Article 7. Right to access personal date and other rights.”
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
(a) of the source of the personal data;
(b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
(c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the processing is carried out with the help of electronic means;
(d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
(e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as the designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
(a) updating, ratification or where interested therein, integration of the data;
(b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
(c) certification to the effect that the operations as per sub-sections a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
(a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.”